3.23.2009

If you were older...

So, I was talking to an ex-boyfriend, Jacob, who told me if I were older we could still be together. He didn't have a problem with it when I was thirteen and he was sixteen, but seventeen to twenty is a big deal? I thought the difference between ages became less significant as the people got older? Actually, I know that's the case. Regardless, he must have forgotten I dumped him for being immature. And I swore I wouldn't get back with him. He was kind of a jerk around the end.

Many other people have told me how mature I am for my age. Such as a certain someone, about whom I've written many poems and prose, and swooned pathetically. Oh man, when I fall, I fall like a ton of transplant hearts (en route to the hospital, which is tragic, because the patients really need the transplants).

Love,
Nathan

P.S. Artists are Boring is stuck in my head.

No comments: